Grand Canyon Jeep Tours – About Us
The Most Trusted Grand Canyon Tour in Arizona
Grand Canyon Jeep Tours & Safaris, located only 7 miles from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon in Tusayan, Arizona provides the very best tours of the Grand Canyon.
Established in 1993, we are the longest running safari jeep tour company in all of the Grand Canyon, Tusayan, Williams, Flagstaff, and Las Vegas.
We offer comfortable, specially designed and custom built, alternative fuel, eco-friendly safari vehicles. Each vehicle boasts forward facing stadium seating so every seat offers the best view of the Grand Canyon area.
Experience the back roads of the Grand Canyon National Park and the Kaibab National Forest first hand with lifelong Grand Canyon area guides. Our Grand Canyon experts will share their stories about the early settlers, native wildlife, local history, facts and amazing geology.
For any additional information please call us at 928-638-5337 or 1-800-320-5337.
- Check to be sure you are on Arizona time
- Safari vehicles are open-air or closed depending on the weather
- Groups welcome
- Tusayan airport pickups available
- Elevation is 7000 feet
- Jeep or safari vehicle size may vary
- All tours are approximate in length
- Advance reservations recommended but not required
- Check in at least 15 minutes before your departure time
- Open 7 days a week, March 1 through November 30th yearly
- Child prices are for ages 15 and under
- Guide gratuity and applicable fees not included
- Should you cancel up to 48 hours in advance of your departure time, there is no charge
- Should you not show up for your tour, you will be charged full price
- Tours rarely cancel due to inclement weather
- Bring your camera
- Wear comfortable outdoor clothing and bring a light jacket
- Wear closed toe walking shoes
- Bring sunscreen, hat and bottled water
Jeep™ is a registered trademark if the Chrysler Corporation.
Grand Canyon Jeep Tours & Safaris reserves the right to change, alter or cancel any tours due to changing conditions at any time.
Grand Canyon Jeep Tours & Safaris is a permittee of the Kaibab National Forest and is an equal opportunity service provider.
Photos © Mike Smith, John West, and Greg Brush (gregbrush.com)
Photos © NPS.gov – No claim to original U.S. Government works.